Social Media Marketing Service Agencies in Mumbai
(8642 Ratings & Reviews) 4.5 Average Ratings
Every business, small or big, today know the power of social media marketing. This form of online marketing helps businesses to reach out to potential clients and customers and brings about remarkable success to their trade. These social media platforms provide an interactive ground to the business holders. They can directly communicate with prospects thus enabling them to understand what kind of services or products are the customers looking for. The marketing activities in social media involve posting images and texts, uploading videos or relevant content to drive audience engagement. It provides businesses with an opportunity to upgrade their services as per the changing demand in the market. If you are an entrepreneur looking forward to launching a business soon, understand the importance of social media marketing. For best results, hire one of the social media marketing agencies in Mumbai to populate your social media page well. Social Media Marketing Service Agencies in Mumbai .
Social Media Marketing Service Agencies in Mumbai
How social media marketing agencies Mumbai has help you meet your marketing goals?
Social media marketing agencies can help with a number of goals, such as increasing the traffic on your website, building conversions, creating brand awareness, identity and brand association, and improving the interaction and communication with prospects and existing clients. The more engaged an audience you have, the higher are your chances to achieve your marketing goal.
What are some of the best social media marketing tips?
If you are ready for a social media campaign, here are some valuable tips that would help you to become successful in creating a great social network for your business website.
1. Plan your social media content- It is imperative to build a solid plan for social media marketing. You need to think of content ideas that would easily attract your audience and engage them. You may research a bit on what kind of content your competitors are using on their social media page. Also, you need to stay updated with your posts on a regular basis to provide valuable information to your customers.
2. Ensure to be consistent with the brand image- You may consider using a variety of social media sites to market your business. While each social media platform has its own unique environment and voice, you need to stay consistent with your business’s core identity. Social media marketing is an ideal channel through which you can share your content with your audience. By creating a brand identity, you can build more followers.
3. Create valuable links on your social media page- You may consider linking outside articles to your social media page to provide original and unique content and gain followers, fans and devotees. Linking to outside sources help improving trust and reliability.
4. Check your competitors regularly- It would prove beneficial for you if you regularly keep an eye on the social media activities of your competitors. This can help you get valuable data for keyword research and other related social media marketing insights. See how fruitful has the tool been for your competitors in marketing their business. Try to do better than them.
5. Track data- You won't be able to identify the success of your social media marketing strategies without checking and analysing the data on a regular basis. Attaching tracking tags to your social media marketing campaigns will help you to monitor the progress you are making.
How to choose the best social media platforms for marketing?
Like mentioned before, every social media platform has a unique voice, approach and environment. So consider developing a marketing strategy that is tailored for each of these platforms.
1. Facebook- Facebook has a casual and friendly environment. Here, the visual component is very important to attract fans. Keeping your tone light and friendly would prove helpful. Think of a cost-effective Facebook ad strategy to have an impactful organic Facebook presence.
2. Google+- Google+ allows you to share videos, photos, links and also view all your +1s. It allows you to share information with the followers you want to. So you can restrict the content access to some of the followers.
3. Pinterest- It is an image-centred platform and proves perfect for businesses into the retail sector. It enables businesses to exhibit their products/services through eye-catching and unique pinboards.
4. Twitter- This social media platform allows you to broadcast your updates across the web. Through regular interesting posts, you can gain a steady stream of followers.
5. LinkedIn- This platform proves ideal for entering into a professional dialogue with individuals from similar business/industry. You can share content with like-minded people. It helps in building a superb employee network. You should encourage your clients to provide your business recommendation on your LinkedIn profile to make your business appear more credible.
6. YouTube- This is one of the best places to create and share video content.
How much does social media marketing cost?
The cost would vary from one agency to another depending on some significant factors such as the length of the marketing campaign, the popularity of the agency, etc. Given below is an approximate rate.
|Type of marketing agency
|Sole proprietorship agency
||Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 40,000 a month
|Social media-only companies
||Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 75,000 a month per brand / client on average
|Integrated digital companies
||Rs. 1,50,000 to Rs. 2,50,000 per brand per month
Please Note- The cost mentioned above is indicative and may change without prior notice.
In Mumbai social media marketing agencies provide valuable help to improve brand presence and attract new customers across social platforms. You can find some of the most trustworthy social media marketing agencies on Justdial. Check out their reviews and ratings before hiring one.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which platforms do social media marketing agencies in Mumbai offer services on?
All agencies work on social media platforms which the client needs. However, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are the most popular platforms.
2. How often will these agencies provide measurement reports?
This completely depends upon the client’s need. Most agencies deliver a weekly report.
3. Do these agencies offer other marketing services?
Marketing agencies that offer 360-degree services offer other services in addition to social media. Please check with the agency before signing them on.
4. How often do social media marketing agencies in Mumbai brainstorm on the social media strategy?
The duration depends on the client’s need and the agency will rework on the strategy as and when.
5. Will the social media marketing agencies let their employee work from my office?
Yes, they will when both parties feel it is necessary to have an agency person work from the client’s office.