Advertising agencies in Andheri West employ a broad range of advertising strategies to create marketing campaigns tailored to their clients’ needs. Advertising agencies can range from small, home-based businesses to corporate franchises with departments for market research, account management and sales, copywriting and graphic design. Advertising agencies in Andheri West work closely with the client to gather information and pitch their campaign ideas followed by the creative process of actually making and distributing the ads.
While the aim of most Advertising Agencies in Andheri West is to establish ongoing partnerships with long-term clients, the acquisition of each new client begins with a pitch. Rather than cold-calling random businesses, ad agencies will usually begin with an inside-out approach and contact people they know personally within organizations they’d like to target. They may also monitor the news for companies that look like they’re in need of an advertising overhaul (for instance, businesses that experience a sudden growth spurt ) and mail them a letter and portfolio of their work.
Once a potential client agrees to meet with Advertising Agencies in Andheri West, the agency will prepare a presentation of what it has to offer the client. The level of detail and research that goes into the presentation will depend on the level of interest or commitment shown by the client. During the presentation, the agency might bring up case studies it has found in its research to show what types of advertising has worked in the past for similar companies. The agency may also show logos, brochures, direct mail, websites, ad banners or billboards it has designed for past clients or a mock-up of what it has in mind for the client.
Once a client has committed to hiring Advertising Agencies in Andheri West, the agency will begin assessing the client’s current position in its industry, including its market share, its competition and its recognition level in its target market. Some of this information can be gleaned from the client’s website and business plan. The agency will also assess the client’s expectations and determine deliverable deadlines for the rollout of a new campaign.
Advertising Agencies creative team creates the actual components of the campaign (ads) such as TV commercials, billboards, website pop-up windows, direct mail or a mixed media combination. Copywriters and graphic designers are usually employed with agencies on a permanent basis while videographers and actors may be outsourced on an as-needed basis for radio and TV commercials.
The ad agency’s media buyer will purchase space for the ads (in a newspaper, on the radio, on websites or other forums) from ad salespeople. The campaign rollout typically consists of releasing ads by alternating the media they appear in to avoid bombarding people in any one type of media. Alternating the media platform also helps generate brand awareness by reaching the target market from different directions.
Advertising Agencies in Andheri West that help your business grow rich!
Digital marketing is one of the strongest marketing tools in this digital age. When you want to promote your brand or product via one or multiple forms of electronic media such as websites, search engines, email, social media or mobile applications, it helps you to analyse your marketing campaigns. Through digital marketing, you can keep a check on online activities like sales conversions, what content works or doesn't work, what is being viewed and how often, etc. If you want your audience know about your business, expand and promote it for creating brand awareness, consider the importance of digital marketing. To ease your task, you have trusted companies providing digital marketing services in Mumbai at competitive rates.
What are the top digital marketing strategies?
While digital marketing covers a wide range of online marketing activities, here is a quick rundown of some of the most well-known digital marketing tactics.
1. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)- This is one of the most popular internet marketing strategies that is used to rank higher in the search engine results pages so as to increase the amount of organic (or free) traffic. The different channels that benefit from SEO are websites, blogs and infographics.
2. Content Marketing- This marketing strategy involves the creation and promotion of content with the sole intent of creating brand awareness, increase traffic, generate customers and leads. Some of the channels that play a vital part in the content marketing strategy are blog posts, online brochures and lookbooks, ebooks and whitepapers, and infographics.
3. Social Media Marketing- This type of internet marketing helps to promote your brand on different social media platforms to generate leads for your business and drive traffic. Some of the most popular channels of social media marketing are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest and Google+.
4. Pay-Per-Click (PPC)- A popular web marketing tactic, PPC is a way of generating traffic by paying a publisher every time your ad is hit. A very common form of PPC is Google AdWords. Other channels where you can use PPC are sponsored messages on LinkedIn, paid ads on Facebook and promoted tweets on Twitter.
5. Affiliate Marketing- In this type of online marketing, you get paid for promoting the website of another business on your website. Affiliate marketing channels include posting affiliate links from your social media accounts and hosting video ads through the YouTube Partner Program.
6. Native Advertising- Widely adopted, it refers to those advertisements that are chiefly content-led and features on a platform, side by side, other non-paid content. One of the best examples of this type of digital marketing is the BuzzFeed sponsored posts.
7. Marketing Automation- It refers to the software that is used for automating your fundamental marketing operations. A number of marketing departments can automate repetitive tasks, which they would have otherwise done manually. This includes campaign tracking and reporting, social media post scheduling, email newsletters, contact list updating and lead-nurturing workflows.
8. Email Marketing- This is another popular online marketing strategy that helps you to communicate with your target audience with the intent of directing your existing and potential customers towards your business website. The various types of emails you can send in an email marketing campaign are customer welcome emails, blog subscription newsletters, tips for customer nurturing, follow-up emails and holiday promotions to loyalty program members.
9. Online PR- This is a practice of obtaining earned online coverage through content-based websites, blogs and digital publications. The various channels that you can make use of are engaging online reviews of your company, engaging comments on your website or blog and reporter outreach via social media.
10. Inbound Marketing- This online marketing tool helps to attract and engage customers through online content.
The various digital marketing services Mumbai digital marketing firms provide help to identify the needs of your audience which in turn helps in creating valuable online content.
What does a digital marketer do?
A digital marketing specialist holds the responsibility of creating your brand's awareness and generate lead via digital channels. Given below is a list of specialists who are integral parts of digital marketing.
1. SEO Manager- The job of an SEO manager is to help the business achieve a high rank in the search engine results pages.
2. Content Marketing Specialist- They are digital content creators. They have to often work in cooperation with other professionals for ensuring that the products and campaigns are supported with promotional content. They come up with relevant content strategies from time to time.
3. Social Media Manager- They promote the content on different social media platforms. The content can be both written and visual.
4. Marketing Automation Coordinator- They help in choosing and managing the software that would enable the marketing team to understand the behaviour of the target audience and quantify their business.
In Mumbai digital marketing services have helped businesses grow exponentially. To find a reliable digital marketing agency, take help of Service in Mumbai to locate innumerable companies specializing in the field.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will Advertising Agencies in Andheri West offer content creation services for my website?
Whether you want to revamp your existing content or create content for your new website, they will offer you their experienced content team to execute the job.
2. Will they discuss the strategy with me before proceeding ahead with the task?
Yes, they will discuss the strategy and will only proceed with the execution after they have your approval on it.
3. For how long can I hire Advertising Agencies in Andheri West?
It can either be a project-wise agreement or you can review your partnership after the end of a year.
4. How will I quantify the progress of my website?
They will send you detailed reports on the traffic your website receives along with other relevant metrics. You can decide on the frequency of the reports.
5. Will they agree to work out of my office?
While it is possible, most digital marketing services prefer to work out of their offices.
What is the cost of Advertising Agencies in Andheri West?
The cost of digital marketing services would vary from one company to another depending on several factors like the type of digital marketing strategy, popularity of the digital marketing agency, duration of the marketing campaign, and many more. Given below is an approximate rate charged by the various Advertising Agencies.
|Type of digital marketing service
|Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
||Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000 per month
|Social Media Marketing
||Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 17,000 per month
Please Note- The prices mentioned here are indicative and may widely vary from one digital marketing agency to another.